De duración indefinida
Schneider Electric Digital Grid Solutions provide mission-critical real-time solutions to ensure efficiency and reliability in the operation and management of the electricity grid.
• Design, deployment and testing of complex IT solutions (software and hardware) for projects, in direct coordination with the project leader and interlocutors in the customer side.
• Implementation/improvement of deployment tools.
• It is an essential responsibility of this role to ensure that for our projects and solutions, all the customizations, integrations, deployments, and testing are designed, developed, and deployed in an efficient and consistent manner minimizing cost and risk, ensuring that the end-user business requirements are met, and following the SDLv2 (Secure development Lifecycle) framework.
• Languages: Spanish, English (C1).
• Proven experience deploying high complex software solutions including multiple software components as: Active Directory, OS (MS Windows, Linux), databases (pg. MS SQL Server), MS Clusters, Windows Services, WinRM, etc.
• Proven capability in documentation, automatic testing, installation, and commissioning of software solutions.
• Experience in requirement specification and software solution design, with a special focus on designing and implementing software and hardware architectures.
• Experience integrating hardware and virtual components: servers, storage, networking, load balancers, etc.
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!