De duración indefinida
You will join a Multicultural Company where you will get to play out your skills. Our client is a multinational Company leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation.
• Public/5G Private NWs integration, performance characterization and optimization, debugging support, demos and over the air (OTA) field trials of new features.
• Independently able to bring up end to end 5G Systems including RAN, Core Network, and key devices for interoperability/validation
• Responsible for RF data collection and analysis for diverse test conditions (stationery and mobility) for end-to-end network’ functionality, IRAT, performance, Stress and stability tests.
• RF and OTA Parametric Optimization and troubleshooting involving the use of various complex data collection and post-processing tools to assess wireless network performance and propose solutions to problems
• Find ways to fine-tune existing wireless networks by adjusting RF settings, Client Matching, band steering and adjusting/changing areas of the network to provide optimal wireless solutions to the end-user population
• Design and implement enterprise-class 5G architectures.
• Conduct 5G network assessments (what is in place today), define and maintain architecture solutions as part of a global reference architecture repository.
• Oversee and guide the build, delivery and run of the required infrastructure architecture.
• Provide the work’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
• Design and ensure that technology standards and corporate policies are followed and evolve over time.
• Provide 5G network architecture Quality Assurance reviews and ensures compliance with architecture standards globally.
• Support the technology solutioning and estimating in proposals for change, planning and pricing.
• Conduct 5G network architecture assessments and defining future solutions and roadmaps.
• Liaises with Global Information Security as required.
• Develop and maintain 5G network standards in partnership with Operations and Application Development.
• Provides support as required during critical (high) incidents related to core network capabilities under ownership. Leads investigations and takes corrective/preventive actions
• Leads training and technical forums, serves as both a formal and informal mentor, and executes other initiatives designed to share knowledge across the enterprise.
You are the person we are looking for if you:
- Have 5 years’ experience as a 5G expert Architect and/or Engineer
- Have 3 years’ experience architecting 5G network solutions
- Have strong technical knowledge in 5G technologies, methods and perspectives
- Have good knowledge of cellular (5N NR NSA and SA, LTE-A/LTE, and Wi-Fi advanced) PHY/MAC and upper layers.
- Have experience with data services including knowledge of protocols such as RTP/TCP/UDP/IP is required.
- Have knowledge in 5G, LTE plugins, E2E, and IoT would be an advantage
- Have good understanding of radio interface standards
- You are an analytical learning and researching skills
- Have knowledge 5G equipment, radio network features, algorithms, and parameters would be a plus.
- You are a Team player but also demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, initiative and ability to work under pressure and learn objectively
- You are creating innovating person
- Have excellent planning and organizing skills
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!