De duración indefinida
Our client is a pharmaceutical international company, global leader in this field.
Your responsibilities as the Cloud/Site Reliability Engineer will include:
- Simplifying transition to in-house SaaS-model system provision and deployment,
- Building, maintaining and automating systems to ensure reliability, resiliency, scalability and security,
- Driving and supporting the migration of in-house applications into Azure Cloud or AWS environments,
- Advising software development teams on containerization and cloud-native design considerations,
- Automating collection of metrics relevant to our agile process, build and deployment,
- Setting up new build configurations and optimize existing ones,
- Monitoring and debugging issues across the PaaS solution, providing technical resolutions and root cause analysis for high severity incidents,
- Working closely with engineering teams to understand the build/integration requirements.
You need to have a Degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
Additionally, a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, with Azure or AWS Cloud expertise.
If you also have experience in containerisation platforms (Kubernetes, Azure Automation or Redhat Openshift), Terraform, Ansible or Powershell, CI/CD tooling and source control, we're looking for you!
Good awareness of DevOps practices and ability to work in a DevOps manner, as well as prior experience in migrating applications to Cloud is what we are looking for.
We love problem-solvers, analytical and proactive individuals with experience working in collaborative and Agile environment. If this sounds like you, we are definitely interested in hearing from you!
- Very attractive, multicultural and friendly work environment in fast-growing international company (more than 45 000 employees now)
- Possibility to grow and make the next step in your professional career and self-development
- Long-term relationship and competitive salary package and bonus
- Permanent contract from the very beginning
- Possibility of remote working
- Flexible working hours