Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
The CTI Cloud Product Owner is responsible of all lifecycle phases of the Product: vision, roadmap prioritization, oversees delivery testing until validation and release.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Vision Planning: work with internal customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic coals.
- Stakeholder management: Listening, probing and interpreting needs of various stakeholders is essential.
- Leads the design and collaborates with the development team to ensure good delivery.
- Drives the regular functional analysis of new ideas/business requirements under review and collaborates with the platform owner to understand technical compliance, feasibility, and scalability.
- Works closely with the Customer Support Architect to ensure overall design of new Enhancements/Functionalities fits with the overall Landscape.
- Follows the vendors product roadmap in order to identify value add enhancements/ new features.
- Collaborates closely with the Cloud CTI Solution Providers but also the CRM Platform Architects; driving resolution of any feature gaps, follows up on Tickets status, ensures non regression impacts from regular Vendors Releases.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Masters’ Degree in IT, Project Management or International Business
- 5+ years of experience in IT.
- Experience in Genesys PureCloud, CTI, Routing and Reporting and Salesforce Service Cloud integration.
- Experience in Inbound, Outbound, Interactive Voice Response IVR reporting, Call Routing.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing roadmaps based on prioritization of opportunities and deep understanding of customer needs.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!