Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is the European leader in the payments industry, and we are looking for enthusiasts to strengthen the Nordic Customer Service team in sunny Barcelona!
As a Customer Service Agent, your responsibilities include:
• Individual phone customer support of cardholders of different banks for the card products VISA and MasterCard, regarding the scope of services and the different product features.
• Maintaining quality, result, and service level standards.
• Providing information on account balances, turnover details, refusals of payment
transactions, processing of complaints and other issues related to the use of the credit card.
• Receipt and pre-check of requests for instalment payments, limit increases or product
replacements, including preparation of the decision by the relevant specialist department.
• Carrying out customer call-backs in the case of special events or on a case-by-case basis due
to incoming customer correspondence.
• Supporting the back-office team in written processing as required.
• Excellent level of English (written and spoken)
• Native level of Dutch and French (written and spoken)
• Tech-savvy: the ability to work with different IT systems and programs
• Flexibility with regard to working hours (including evening and weekend shifts)
• Customer Service / Tech support experience is a plus, but not a must
• Competitive salary with paid training
• Tax-free benefits including food, transport, insurance childcare
• Free Spanish language classes
• Easily accessible office in Barcelona (Poblenou area)
• A fun, friendly and people-focused work environment with an open atmosphere
• Growth opportunities