De duración indefinida
Our client is a multinational web fleeting and vehicle tracking management company based in Barcelona.
With this position you will join a team of 7 colleagues, based in Barcelona and you will report to the Regional Team Lead.
You will identify, troubleshoot, and help resolve customers’ issues efficiently and accurately, collaborating with peers and other customer facing departments.
Being a Customer Support Specialist means you are technically minded, a problem solver and keeping the customer at heart of everything you do.
What will you do?
- You will provide product information and effective technical and administration support through multiple channels (phone and email).
- You will provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction and swift resolution at the core of every decision and behavior.
- You will proactively manage customer expectations.
- You will constantly update our CRM system (SalesForce) with all relevant information collected during customer service activities.
- You will liaise with peers as well as cross-departmentally to provide complete and thoroughly researched answers for the customers.
This job is for you if:
- You already have successful experience in a similar role.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in German and English (internal business language). Any additional language skills you have, will always catch our attention even more.
- You have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You have eager to learn new products and technologies and utilize your knowledge in a practical way.
- You have the ability to be both proactive and reactive, and remain detail-oriented even under pressure.
- You have the ability to follow standard processes and practices within set service levels.
- You are a team player.
- You have previous experience with CRM systems (such as SalesForce) is an advantage.
What will you get:
- You will have the chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with different countries and cultures.
- You will have a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don’t like the people you work with.
- You will be able to have decisive actions. We don’t like to wait. It’s in our DNA to move forward. So, it only makes sense that we don’t jam the company with lots of layers.
And that's not all, we offer a huge amount of benefits:
- 23 annual leave days.
- Working from home up to 3 days a week.
- 500 euros gross to set up your home office.
- Chance to work abroad for 40 working days per year.
- Birthday off and volunteering time off.
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning.
- Free English lessons.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Contributory pension scheme and private health insurance with Sanitas.
- Home office allowance and lunch vouchers.