Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to work as a Data Architect in the space of People Analytics.
What will be your responsibilities?
- You will be the responsible for design, documentation, delivery, and socialization of the Data Objects required for the project
- You Will interact with business stakeholders to understand the analytics and data consumption requirements, to translate those into data entities
- As pivotal role understanding company’s you will be involved too in data governance support activities
- You will be responsible to guarantee mechanism to improve and maintain data quality and data security
- You will contribute to solution design, considering scalability, reliability performance, and UX aspects
- You Will support as advisor for fine tune the code for performance of the system and expected evolution in size and consumption
- You will work in close collaboration with data engineers to ensure that data will flow appropriately and ensure timely and quality delivery.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Degree in Computer Science (or related field).
- 6 years in Business Intelligence end-to-end projects.
- 6 years working with ETL tools (preferably Informatica PowerCenter, IBM Data Stage, ODI…).
- Minimum 3 years working specifically with Informatica PowerCenter.
- 6 years working in data modelling and defining data warehouse schemas.
- 6 years working on databases (such as Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata).
- Minimum 1 year working with Redshift.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of AWS architecture and services is an advantage.
- Ability and Drive to work independently, with minimal supervision and complete ownership.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Showcase numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Nice to have: knowledge in Python, R, Spark.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company.
• And more benefits per site!