You will join one of the world’s leading telematics solution providers, dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. You will work in a young and multicultural environment.
The offices are located in the center of Barcelona, accessible using public transportation.
As a DSR:
- You will be in charge of customer portfolios by identifying sales opportunities and you will build new customer relationships throughout the region in scope by prospection and outbound (B2B), working together with the Inside Sales department.
- You will lead qualification to obtain relevant information and log of all mandatory and optional data in the correct manner in our internal software systems
- You will handle each lead following the guidelines provided with respect to the preparation, introduction, question-asking and qualification techniques to create awareness of the advantages of implementing a fleet management system and creating urgency
- You will work closely with marketing on outreach campaigns and events.
- You will work together with channel managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies which play to channel partners’ business strengths and complement their strategies
- you will attend 1:1 and team
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have advanced user-level software skills. Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
- You are a junior profile, but not being afraid to contact proactively customers through calls and emails
- You are able to handle objections and build report with senior stakeholders
- You are results-oriented, persistent, drive necessary to start and build meaningful business relationships, you have self-motivation and tenacity, you are persuasive, team player, and have positive attitude
- You have prospecting skills and the ability to effectively handle objections
- You have strong communication and writing skills
- You are German native speaker, as well as fluent in English!
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational environment.
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will enjoy a complete benefit package, with health insurance, a dental plan, and meal vouchers.
- You will work full time, from Monday to Friday (9h-18h).
- You will enjoy 24 days of holiday per year
- You will form part of a company culture that likes to work hard and play hard.