Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Applications with the latest Front End Technologies.
• Should work on UI developments involving both Web and Mobile applications.
• Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Applications.
• Proficient in designing developing progressive and responsive web applications.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Proactively improve key application metrics, such as up-time, application performance, time to issue resolution, time spent resolving incidents and other key operational SLAs.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science related fields.
- 3-5 years of working experience in above mentioned tech stack.
- Design and implement Front End Application using ReactJS and backend for front end using Angular Node JS.
- Design and implement REST APIs and other core capabilities for Backend.
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed.
- Understands the resource constraints and diversified nature of web platforms and implements accordingly robust and efficient solutions with respect to CPU, memory.
- Prior experience with WebAssembly is a plus.
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Splunk, Nagios, Pingdom, Prometheus.
- Experience creating and maintaining automated server deployment scripts using tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet.
- Experience in developing site performance dashboard (google web vitals, sitespeed.io) using tools like Grafana.
What is out client offering?
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!