Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
The Platforms team is looking for talents to contribute to the Product Design, Product Development and deployment of Customer Data (Accounts Contacts) management within Schneider Electric’s E2E DCR Platforms domain covering CRM, and Marketing landscape and service offers to support business domains.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage the Platform Architecture.
- Governance Definition.
- Secure the adherence to Release Management Lifecycle using the appropriate tools and methodologies which involves the stages such as scheduling, coordinating efforts between teams and deployment of release as per the schedule.
- Collaborating with Risk Analyst / Risk Leader to secure the platform is certified and CrownJewel compliance.
- Drive the collaboration with Performance Control Tower, secure the operational efficiency (DevOps KPI, Performance Monitoring and Security Controls).
- Manage relationship business stakeholders and domain leaders.
- Manage relationship with vendor customer success to secure the platform is aligned and scaled to meet Schneider’s demands.
- Participate in Portfolio reviews, project demands with domain leaders to review and validate.
- Prepare the forecast of technical improvement projects to be delivered for upcoming year.
- Participate in evaluations of new products, capabilities to identify the right technical solution / platform aligned with Schneider Enterprise Architecture principles.
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Bachelor or Master Computer Science or related field.
- Fluent English.
- 10+ years of experience in IT.
- 5+ years in IT application / IT product management / IT engineering management.
- 5+ years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development.
- Experience in working in managing teams and platforms.
- Working in advanced knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Transversal (Cross BU, Cross Functions) work experience is an advantage.
- Multi-country (Cluster, Zone or Global) work experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of traditional and agile methodologies: Scrum, Waterfall, or Kanban.
Our client if offering a long term contract directly in their company, and appart from that:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!