Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading services and payments platform and the everyday companion for people at work. They connect over 50 million employees and 2 million partner merchants in 46 countries via more than 850,000 corporate clients. Now, the company moved from its historical paper product to a full digital model, a change that need to raise the bar in terms of product management excellence.
We are looking for a regional product manager who will be reporting directly to the Chief Product Office and functionally reporting to the Regional COO. As a Regional Product Manager, you will be part of the Executive Committee of the region and your main tasks will be:
- You will be responsible for the Regional Product strategy of the company, giving support on the preparation of the annual 3-year plan business Line regarding the product priorities.
- You will build a consolidate innovation roadmap for countries of the region to enhance the value proposition for our stakeholders.
- You will assess the effectiveness of the product team organization and propose recommendations for improvement.
- You will be the point of contact for the convergence with the Business Line.
- You will contribute to due diligence of potential M&A targets.
- You will support to countries on local product strategy and implementation, giving support on the delivery of innovations for the countries of the region, ensuring the good coordination of all stakeholders, supporting the project management, and preparing arbitrage decisions to invest (or not) in legacy product/platforms.
- You will be the responsible for the PPS, prioritizing roadmaps of the projects, monitoring KPIs with PPS by BU and supporting the RUN phase with countries.
- You will be the SmartER ambassador of the region, a new confidential project.
- You will interact with Internal stakeholders (product teams, product strategy director and innovation director, marketing, technology teams, and PPS). Externally, you will be in contact with ad hoc consultants if needed.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications:
- You have studies in a Master of Science, Master of Business Administration or equivalent
- You have 5-10 years’ experience in project management
- You have previous experience in digital product strategy roles/or former business/strategy consultant
- Previous experience in the payment industry would be a plus
- Previous experience in digital ecosystems
- You have good and strong oral and written communication, ability to prepare clear and sharp documents for decisions and ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- You are a dynamic, ambitious, autonomous, and organized person with excellent interpersonal skills
- You speak a fluent level of English
What we offer:
- Permanent contract in a multinational company
- Work in the beautiful offices located in Cornellà del Llobregat
- Regular travel in the country of the region will be asked
- Hybrid mode
- Social benefits