De duración indefinida
Our client is a tour operator (online travel agency) with an office in heart center of the old Gothic area of Barcelona and in the Netherlands (Poeldijk town and Amsterdam).
They are specialized in tailor-made fly-drives to Morocco, Andalusia, and Portugal for couples (50+) and families. We also organize team building trips for companies for the three destinations and the whole of Spain. We are a young and entrepreneurial organization. The atmosphere is informal, and we would strongly on enthusiasm and result-orientation.
As a Sales Manager your main tasks will be:
- You will make as many bookings as possible through the requests made and received via our website.
- You will be the liaison between our clients and our reservation department.
- You will solve queries in a timely and efficient way with the client in mind.
- You will execute travel plans with efficiency and organization.
- You will provide professional and expert travel advice to clients.
- You speak a Native Level of Dutch and Advanced English. Any other European language is a plus however not mandatory.
- You have great communication and empathy skills and are able to interpret what clients need.
- You are an analytical thinker who has a good sense of direction and would consider yourself a Cartophile
- You have traveled extensively in your free time or during work and you are familliar with destinations such as Portugal, Andalucia and Morocco
- You like to advise people on the perfect trip and/or you have a natural curious interest in destinations and experiences
- You have previous commercial experience and an understanding of the sales funnel and sales process
- You are proactive and you think ahead about how to get your clients to the next step in the process.
- You are creative and a good problem-solver. You are goal-oriented and results-driven
- You are a numerical minded individual and detail-oriented
- You have the availability to travel for work
- Competitive salary + BONUS
- Hybrid working model (2 days from home + 3 days at the office)
- Flexible hours
- Laptop and mobile phone
- 23 holidays days and Dutch festivity days
- Travel between 4 to 5 times a year