Profiles Diseño (IT)
Our client is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, it works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will:
- Research, evaluate, and recommend networking hardware and software such as routers, switches, firewalls, remote access systems, and network management systems;
- Design, configure, and implement local wide area networks (LAN/WAN/WLAN);
- Own, configure and manage the solutions for load-balancing, end-point protection, VPN (including SSLVPN), VOIP etc.;
- Design, validate and update the company's networking standards;
- Follow the company's Service Management Processes;
- Contribute to the improvement of Network services’ health;
- Work close with Server, Cloud, and Architects do deliver the IT Infrastructure as wider project. Act based on the end to end view of the Infrastructure
- Document the solutions delivered and help to transition the service to regional teams in final stage of the project
- Act as L2/L3 point of contact after the Infrastructure Service is transitioned to the target teams
*Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities;
*Extensive knowledge of networking technologies, switching, routing, VoIP and high availability;
*Experience with network design/architecture/engineering;
*Extensive knowledge of Layer 3 Protocols (BGP, OSPF, MPLS, QOS, etc.);
*Experience with IPsec, Dynamic and Route Based VPN tunnels, and VPN technologies like IPSEC VPN;
*Working knowledge of the Juniper networks operating system;
*Experience with Fortinet, Checkpoint and Palo Alto
*Basic knowledge of cloud networking (Azure, AWS, GCP)
*Fluent spoken and written English is required.
*Ideally you also have experience with LAN/WAN/SDWAN network infrastructure (designing and implementation), wireless and Switching experience with Meraki or Juniper Mist.
- A permanent position in a dynamic working environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- The ability to progress and gain increased areas of responsibility (within the Program and the company's Group).