Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
As a Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for Global IT Information Operations, you will be responsible for engaging with Business Relationship Managers and/or Business Partners to ensure business requirements are met, and the solution provided matches those requirements.
What will be your responsibilities?
• Partner with regional businesses for all IT Infrastructure / Digital Workplace related topics and represent Schneider Digital supporting the implementation of business and function strategy.
• Ensure efficient delivery of IT support, infrastructure, and digital workplace in line with Schneider Electric standards.
• Provide reviews on infrastructure/digital workplace project activities, global initiatives, and operational aspects to business partners across Schneider Digital.
• Where applicable, be integrated into the global Schneider Digital teams (e.g., practices, infrastructure, etc.)
• Perform initial infrastructure/digital workplace demand/project scope, cost, and value/benefit.
• Gather requirements for necessary infrastructure/digital workplace – what, when, and benefits, i.e., viability.
• Where necessary, gather information from the business in terms of application ownership, sunsetting of applications or infrastructure, etc.
• Work with the business to prioritize demand in terms of value.
What qualifications will make you successful?
• University degree in information management, comparable qualification, or a similar qualification.
• At least 5 years of professional hands-on experience with operations and/or support in a fast-moving, highly critical, enterprise IT environment.
• Solid knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practices and the ability to convert this into daily operational improvement.
• Ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Sense of ownership and accountability for assigned duties.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on customer satisfaction.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Permanent contract with the company.
• Competitive salary according to experience.
• Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
• Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
• Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
• Career path opportunities within a multinational company
• And more benefits per site!