Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
The Platforms team is looking for talents to contribute to the Product Design, Product Development and deployment of Customer Data (Accounts Contacts) management within Schneider Electric’s E2E DCR Platforms domain covering CRM, and Marketing landscape and service offers to support business domains.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Strong hands-on experience in Solution methodology / product design. Salesforce, Marketo or any other cloud is preferable.
- Ability to understand E2E objective, business problem and drive product design to solve business problems with customer first mindset by adopting agile practices.
- Product management, defining product roadmap, and participate portfolio planning.
- Collaborate with team of technical experts to build prototypes, pilots, and drive new solution adoption and delivery excellence.
- Specification, design, implementation, test, validation, and industrialization of advanced data management, and related functions to be incorporated in products, systems and solutions.
- Collaborate with other product managers of technology providers (Salesforce, Marketo and others) to share feedback paving way for future evolution of products.
You are the perfect candidate if you count with the following technical skills:
- Fluent English.
- Master’s or Bachelor or equivalent diploma in Computer Science / IT / Analytics / Artificial Intelligence / Data Science or related subjects, ideally with 5 years of experience in data processing and related activities / development.
- Strong understanding of Software engineering skills/experience: capacity to perform solution / product design, defining testing strategy (including unit tests, functional tests, and integration tests) and troubleshooting throughout the application development process and in agile mode.
- Orientation towards solving problems, achieving results and applying technology to real-life
- Effective communication skills including aptitude for data-driven story telling: convincing with words, impacting with data, and influencing with visuals.
- Autonomy AND capacity to cooperate.
- Openness of mind and scientific rigor.
Our client if offering a long term contract directly in their company, and appart from that:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flexitime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!