Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
Our Client is a Multinational Company in the Industrial Gas Industry.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this center also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
As a Payroll Specialist you will be responsible for processing salary information, payroll-related expenses and timesheets, input of pay/personnel changes and answering payroll related queries.
Some of the main tasks you will be in charge of are:
-You will ensure the accurate and timely processing of the assigned payroll countries.
-You will ensure fixed and variable payroll data is accurately and timely transferred to regional payroll platform.
-You will initiate the monthly pay cycles and resolve pay generation issues and generate off-cycle payments as required.
-You will manage expatriate payments for international assignees.
-You will review system generated reports, determine if accurate processing was accomplished, and correct any errors.
-You will perform Ad Hoc reporting of payroll data and control reconciliations with finance.
-You will perform tasks to establish and maintain employee payroll and benefits records.
-You will document all outside the system work practices and operating guidelines for assigned payrolls.
-You will provide effective service to internal customers.
-You will remit payments to tax and social insurance authorities and benefits providers; complete and submit any required regulatory forms.
- You will calculate tax gross-ups for special payments.
-You will establish payroll withholdings for court orders.
-You will provide an effective and efficient administrative support to the local HR function.
You are the person we are looking for if:
-You can speak a fluent level of Polish and a high level of English.
- You have 1 year of experience as Payroll (would be a plus).
-You have a Customer Service/Support mindset.
-You are highly confidential, pro-active, well organized and a confident communicator with a track record of working in a customer service environment.
What we offer:
- You will work from home 3 days per week.
· You will have a Flexible Schedule ( from 8/9 to 17-18h --> 8 hours per day).
· You will have Health Insurance.
· You will have flexible renumeration.
· You will have Life Insurance.
· You will have a Retirement Plan.
· You will have 30 euros each month for smartworking.
· You will have 2 weeks of smart working within Europe on Christmas and August.
· You will have 22 days of holidays+ days of adjustment.
· You will have a variable Bonus.