Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group and equips the Group with the most cutting edge digital solutions in the industry, bringing Allianz to the fingertips of its customers.
As a Compliance and Data Privacy Officer you will be responsible for:
- Support the rollout and implementation of the Allianz Technology Group Compliance Management System in your area of responsibility
- Compliance Risk Identification and Assessment
- Monitoring of Compliance with External Requirements
- Early Warning (Legal Change Monitoring and Legal Change Implementation Oversight)
- Establish and implement an annual Compliance Plan
- Establishment of the Compliance Framework for the Assigned Compliance Risk Areas
- Monitoring and Maintenance of Compliance Principles and Procedures
- Quality Assurance for Assigned Compliance Risk Areas (e.g. the annual Program Maturity Assessment as part of the IRCS (Integrated Risk and Control System))
- Providing Compliance Training and Communication
- Compliance Investigations and Incident Handling
- Compliance Reporting incl. monthly maintenance of Compliance Issue Management Tool (CIMT) as well as of the Compliance Case Management Tool (CCMT)
- Support Compliance Reviews and conduct local spot checks
- Support/lead global Compliance projects/initiatives as the case may be
- Act as local point of contact for customers and staff on all Compliance topics
- Data privacy trainings
- Promoting a privacy culture
- Regulatory framework privacy community
- Provides advice
- Interacts with regulatory authorities
- Safeguarding activities:
- Assurance and reporting
- Maintain data privacy registers
- Perform Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Handle Data Privacy complaints, inquiries and incidents
- Legal Change Monitoring
- Local support: Act as local point of contact for customers and staff on all Data Privacy topics and queries
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- 3-5 Year Experience in a Compliance/DP/Audit role
- Working knowledge of and experience in Compliance Programs, including: Economic Sanctions, Regulatory Compliance, Capital Markets, Anti-Fraud / Anti-Corruption, Antitrust, AML, Customer Protection.
- Good understanding of and experience in GDPR topics and UK IE Data Protection Acts
- Understanding of the requirements responsibilities of data controller data processor, and the activities required under GDPR (privacy impact assessments, records of processing activities, subject access requests, organizational technical measures required to protect data, sub processing, data location etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Office O365; knowledge of IBM Open Pages, OneTrust is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) in both business and technical context
As a Compliance and Data Privacy Officer in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.