Profiles Recursos Humanos
De duración indefinida
American company dedicated to the Sports sector with headquarters all over the world, is looking in Madrid a HR Manager Retail.
As a general HR manager Retail with an advanced level of English, you will perform functions such as:
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the team, ensuring that HR strategies, processes and practices are implemented.
• Provide deliberate and forward-thinking guidance and feedback to all levels of employees, addressing various employee-related issues and business needs.
• Ensures company compliance with all existing government and labor requirements.
• Collaborators in the preparation of the documentation required for compliance with Spanish laws.
• Lead employee relations functions, including organizing and executing investigations into policy and legal violations, as well as handling general complaints or concerns.
• Collaboration in the processing of workers' compensation claims, licenses, good administration of benefits.
• Develops and facilitates talent development materials and initiatives.
• Proactively dive into the retail operating business to enable robust HR and partnership consulting and decision-making advice.
• Demonstrate thought leadership and proper judgment when making business decisions related to human resources.
• Workforce plan with operational managers to ensure recruiting activity results in optimal staffing levels in all stores for operational success.
• Take responsibility for and continually assess the employee life cycle, ensuring that all processes are aligned with the broader agenda of the company and fit the purpose of the business sector with which you work.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Commercial and highly results oriented.
- Strategic planning and awareness
- Experience of leading and managing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal, team management and communication skills
- Strong culture and change management experience
- Evidence of strong relationships skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility and respect.
- Pragmatic, flexible, and resilient style
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Relevant professional degree/post graduate accreditation in Human Resources
- Proven experience of working in a start-up/hyper growth environment
- Proven experience in a similar role (minimum 5 years)
- Current knowledge of Spanish employment and related laws
- Excellent understanding of retail/fashion markets
- Experience of working with outsourced payroll bureaus
- Membership to relevant Professional Bodies or Associations
You will enjoy:
- You will work in a stable position with an indefinite contract
- Your salary will be competitive with respect to companies in the sector
- You will work full time
- Option of restaurant and childcare check in flexible remuneration.
- You will have the opportunity to continue developing as a professional.
- You can enjoy social benefits such as sports and study aid, as well as a pension plan.
- Professional career plan within the company.