Profiles Recursos Humanos
From 30.000 €
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As a Senior IT Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- You will be the main touchpoint between Hiring managers and candidates at every single step of the recruitment process taking care of the candidate experience and providing an agile service.
- You will be accountable of covering all the hiring needs and assuring the process are compliant with functional rules and policies.
- Manage global staffing projects and its entire recruiting lifecycle from job intake requirements, job posting, interviews, background checks to job offer negotiation, for all IT positions such as Java Developers, Front end and Integration architects, Devops Engineers, FullStack developers, Service Managers, …
- Cooperate with head-hunters and agencies in sourcing activities when need it.
- Partner with Management in developing recruitment strategies, detailed job requisitions, and a consistent hiring process.
- Orchestrate Internal and External recruitment and alignment of resources for all managerial and professional level openings.
- Provide innovative solutions such as active sourcing strategies to reach passive candidates in Social media when necessary, attract top talents and build effective global internal and external candidate pipelines.
- Provide recruitment analytics ensuring data is accurate and timely provided and ensure service delivery of fundamental HR processes through meaningful metrics and recruitment reports (ad-hoc and regular) to support with benchmarking and the development of HR solutions.
- Support employer branding activates: career fairs organizations with business schools and universities, measure impact and analyse result of branding activities and collaborate with EVP implementation.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Graduate / MSc. Psychology, HR or related degree.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 3-4 years of experience in IT recruitment functions: active sourcing through Boolean search, personal interviews and negotiations.
- Skilled social media user able to spread Allianz Technology branding and job offer.
- Knowledge and good understanding of the market for candidates in the IT sector.
- Ability to build business relationships based on trust and credibility.
- Organizational skills to do an efficient time management.
- Results-oriented professional, with initiative and commitment to achieve the objectives, improving the quality of the service.
- Ability to innovate and propose new recruitment solutions with a focus on the candidate.
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills, experience with Success Factors recruiting and/or other applicant tracking systems Expert user.
As a Senior IT Recruiter in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.