A multinational based in Porto.
- You will delivery revenue and profit targets through positive development of volume, pricing, cold calling and contract and cost-to-serve management
- Document business development and account management within Connect CRM based on defined business rules
- You will collaborate structurally with field sales in all customer segments
- You will generate leads and qualify them using multiple lead sources; create and validate prospect specific hypotheses with relevant prospect stakeholders; before progressing the opportunity; monetize size of opportunity with prospective customer stakeholders to establish viability of opportunity
- Effectively plan, schedule and conduct prospecting calls efficiently, involving the prospect/customer in the development of meeting agendas and engaging Linde internal resources when appropriate
- Preferably, you have, 1-3 years of /sales/Commercial experience in gas industry, chemical/other manufacturing industry
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Affinity with engineering/ gas industry
- Knowledge and experience using SAP (preferential), Salesforce and MS Excel skills
- Dutch native or C2 level and English level B1
- Excellent persuasion capacity, ease of communication with all interacting stakeholders
· Competitive Salary;
· Stable vacancy;
· Multicultural and dynamic environment.