De duración indefinida
Schneider Electric Digital Grid Solutions provide mission-critical real-time solutions to ensure efficiency and reliability in the operation and management of the electricity grid.
- Responsible of producing and mantain the detailed design documentation for power applications, OMS (Outage Management System) and WOM (Work Order Management System) applications.
- Working directly with our customers on challenging international projects worldwide (which may include business-related travels)
- Responsible to understand and offer alternative option for the Customer Projects requirements in Power solution area of expertise
- As a Project Core Team member, needs to be informed and aware of the project schedule, and track and report the progress of their tasks according to the schedule to PM.
- Participation in all phases of project delivery, which may include tendering phase, design, acceptance testing, and final commissioning of our solutions
- Supporting customers in achieving their business goals by guiding and consulting them and (being their trusted advisor)
- Working with colleagues from Schneider Electric (both from Spain and abroad) engaged on projects, ensuring achieving project’s goal and customer satisfaction
- Work with colleagues from development teams on defining and prioritizing features requests from the customer to help ensure on-time delivery of defined scope
- Responsible to provide the input to Test Manager about power applications from testing point of view, as well as testing concept for the area of expertise
- Support other business organizations in their activities (e.g., support tendering/sales activities)
Preferred skills and experience
- Bachelor´s degree in electrical engineering,Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field with notions on electrical network.
- "Fluent in written and spoken English (other languages such as French, German would be treated as a plus)
- Teamwork, collaboration, and organizational skills (with the accent on efficient time management)
- Ability to adapt to a different projects and cultural environments
- Clear communication skills
- Problem–solving mindset and creative thinking
- Willingness to constantly improve technical and soft skills"
- Basic knowledge about electrical power engineering, electrical machines, and utilities
- Experience/basic knowledge in project delivery or any other customer-facing jobs
- Experience/basic knowledge in working at/with electric distribution utility is considered a plus
- Experience/basic knowledge as a Product Owner/Product Manager is considered a plus
- Experience with an international project is considered as plus
- Experience with power grid calculation tools will be considered a plus
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!