Our client is an international company, that helps to digitise companies by developing SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for automated and integrated data interchange (EDI), thus eliminating manual input errors and unnecessary paper usage worldwide.
Some of your tasks as Global Sales Account Manager will be:
- You will carry out market research, in order to detect new potential customers.
- You will classify, segment and prioritise potential customers, taking into account the sales plan and budget.
- You will contact potential customers, where you will conduct sales presentations and software demonstrations.
- You will negotiate contracts and close the sale with potential customers.
- You will make presentations and demonstrations of new services to existing clients in your portfolio. So that you follow up and close the sale.
- You will coordinate with other departments in the company, in order to enhance the sales process.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have experience in B2B sales.
- You have a university education.
- You have communication and negotiation skills.
- You have a high level of proactivity.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have a native level of German, Dutch, Chinese or Arab
Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Free medical insurance and discount for family members.
- Free language courses.
- Three months training.
- social facilities in the office (gymnasium, paddle tennis court...)