Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración determinada
You will join the world's leading private international education company that offers language programs focusing on language, academics and cultural experience. They have offices in more than 50 countries. Their offices in Barcelona are located in a very accessible area in the city centre.
As a Customer Representative you will be responsible for offering customer service and promoting our Online English courses to the German. You will have a key role in developing, revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.
In your day to day:
- You will offer call, email and chat service in German.
- You will have to motivate and guide the students through our online school.
- You will provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets.
- You will be offering call and follow up services in German and English.
- You will present the different school features and options in order to provide a customised service.
- You will respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat.
- You will overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress.
- You will meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services.
- You will follow the processes and procedures in place.
- You will be responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using the their products.
- You will be reporting to the Team Leader
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You speak a Native level of German written and spoken. And excellent level of English written and spoken.
- You are a highly responsible person with very strong sense of ownership and autonomy.
- You have a positive attitude.
- You have ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- You have cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- You are consistently strive for improved quality and results.
- You have a good stress management.
- You have a quick reasoning for problem-solving.
- You are excellent at multitasking.
Benefits and fun stuff:
- You will be having a three week paid training.
- You will work full-time, from 09:00h to 18:00h
- You will work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities)
- You will work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- You will have 28 days of holidays a year.
- You will have international career opportunities.