Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Our client is an International Chemical Company with several locations in Europe.
As a Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- You will management of all types of Sales Orders, including facilitation of product availability, alternative finding, initiating and/or multi-tint productions, etc.
- You will handling returns orders and issuing credit notes
- You will provide basic technical and product related support for the customers within the daily order handling process.
- You will act as ambassador of e-commerce platforms similar digital ordering tools in order to provide support and an excellent onboarding process.
- You will handling Customers complaints.
- You will focusing on compliance in all transactions.
- You will provide customer care related information to the internal external auditors, as per the requests.
- You will communication with other offices around the world as required for order placement supply.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have experience in customer service in international environments.
- You have experience in standard operating procedures, SLAs and KPIs
- Understanding the life cycle of a PO placement, from start to finish.
- You are proficient in ERP-systems (Microsoft preferred).
- You have experience with CRM systems.
- You have knowledge of the paint sector would be valuable but not required.
- You are able to communicate in a clear and consistent way – both verbally and in writing in English, Spanish and one of the following languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, Greek or Croatian.
It will be an asset:
- You are able to work in a lively customer care environment, maintaining a high level of productivity.
- You are self-motivated, and able to follow best practices in sales processes.
- You have a customer orientation and a focus on collaboration.
- You have ability to plan organize prioritize.
- You are a great listener and communicator.
- You have ability to handle customer objections an earn trust.
- You are proactive and problem solver.
What is offered:
- Competitive salary + 7% variable.
- A permanent contract, full-time job of 40 hours per week.
- Hybrid work model (work from home 2 days per week).
- Training and internal growth opportunities.
- International working environment.