Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
Big multinational specialized in electronical and electrical manufacturing, currently going under a digital transformation and looking for keeping on growing in their Barcelona's Data Hub.
This job will allow you to develop yourself as a professional a leading company of the energy sector, as Schneider Electric.
What will you do? As a Oracle DBA, you will be a key part SCCoE Cloud Data Global Engineering team, which is doing some really exciting things with the latest Big Data and analytics technologies and other SQL and no SQL database platforms, working closely with the Data Science team to design and build a flexible and scalable data platform for handling large amounts of data.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Planning, coordination and administers matters related to Oracle DBA.
· Maintain/implement server/database/user security (access rights, permissions, etc.).
· Coordinate development/implementation of new database applications with Developers.
· Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups,
restoration and replication.
· Determine and propose technical standards and specifications, build and support of shared services cloud platform components.
What qualifications will make you successful?
· Fluent English.
· Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering subject or equivalent demonstrable professional experience.
· At least 3 years of experience as Oracle DBA.
· Experience in cloud and on-premise DDBB: Oracle DBA, Oracle Exadata, AWS Redshift, AWS Aurora, and SAP HANA / Oracle ERP.
· Experience in cloud and on-premise NoSQL knowledge covering several of: Microsoft Azure, AWS DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, Apache Spark, Cloudera etc.
· Experience managing infrastructure: OS Windows/Linux
· Database Migration knowledge, Database baselining and transformation.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to collaborate in global team.
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction, self-starter/self-motivated.
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Training plan and access to their training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills.
- SEvoluciona" policies: work-life balance, flexible start and finish times.
- Hybrid telework model signed by agreement (3 days telework, 2 days at office with flexibility).
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health and life insurance, etc.
- Professional opportunities within a multinational company: salary reviews, career analysis and promotion plan...
- And more benefits...!