Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
We are looking for an Talent Acquistion Manager for a multinational outsourcing company based in Barcelona. As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will design and implement the recruitment strategy of the company, research and attract candidates and conduct interviews.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will be reporting to the Site Director and collaborating with department managers on a regular and proactive basis to identify future hiring needs. Your main responsabilities will be:
- You will ensure that the company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while creating a robust talent pipeline.
- You will collaborate with and assist production, training and HR departments to onboard new employees in a coordinated maner to fully integrate new employees.
- You will monitor and implement HR recruitment best practices.
- You will provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- You will manage and supervise the Talent Aquisition team.
- You will attract candidates using various sources, such as social media networks and employee referrals.
- You will design and implement overall rectruitment strategies.
- You will assist managers, and in conjuction with HR, to develop and update job descriptions.
- You will prepare recruitment material and post positions on relevant job boards, portals and agencies.
- You will screen candidates CVs and job applications.
- You will conduct interviews using various methods or reliable rectruitment and selection tools.
We are looking for someone with the following experience:
- You have a high level of French, Spanish and English.
- You have at least 2 years experience as a Recruitment Manager in a outsourcing company or Call Center enviroment.
- You have previous proven experience working as a recruiter and good ability to conduct different types of interviews.
- You have hands-on experience with various selection processes.
- You have experience using different HR database tools as ATS, CMS and HRIS/HRMS.
- You are autonomous with a good lidership skills.
- Permanent contract in a multinational company.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive bonus.