Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 55.000 €
Large multinational company, world leader in integrated electronic technology.
We are looking for an experienced vulnerabilty manager to:
• Perform vulnerability scans to identify, evaluate report the root cause of the vulnerabilities using scanning tools like Tenable’s Nessus.
• Compile and tracks vulnerabilities and mitigation results to quantify program effectiveness
• Configure and manage Tenable application and infrastructure.
• Automate dashboards and reports creation – Python knowledge is a plus.
• Background in Information Security and Vulnerability Risk Management processes
• Develop risk-based mitigation strategies for networks, operating systems, and applications
• Research new application security technologies and implement them to improve application security.
• Assist in conducting proof of concept testing for various Vulnerability Management tools.
• Provide support for patch management. Assisting in understanding and fixing the vulnerabilities identified in the scan reports.
• Run automated and manual security checks (not limited to tools) to uncover security holes in the system
• Understand Schneider Digital standards, policies and tools
You are the perfect match if:
• BS or BE or MS or MCA Computers Science or Information Technology or related fields
• Security – Servers, Web, Mobile, Thick Client, Network etc
• Applications Development Delivery Cycle
• Communications (Written and Oral)
• Interpersonal Skills
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Restaurant vouchers, mobility, medical insurance and life insurance.
- Training provided by the company
- Possibility of growth in the company
- Hybrid telecommuting model
- Flexible schedule
- Intensive workday on Fridays