Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Desde 21.000 €
The company is specialised in digital transactions security. They provide video identification, back office and fraud detection services to companies around the world.
You will work as a VideoAgent : You will have to assist the customers through their identity verification as a part of their onboarding process, following a closed and specific script.
What will you be doing on a daily basis ?
• You will help customers through video calls strictly following the established process.
• You will be in charge of verifying the identity of the customer.
• You will have to check and verify the customers' data.
• You will be dealing with electronic notifications and processes.
• You will have to do some administrative tasks.
You are the perfect match if :
• You have a native level of Polish and you can also speak English (B2 level MINIMUM).
• You can speak Spanish is a plus but not mandatory.
• You are comfortable in front of a camera.
• You are a communicative person and you know how to show empathy with people.
• You have good organizational skills.
• You are a good learner and you know how to make your place in a team.
• You are someone flexible and you are able to adapt to different situations.
• You have a demonstrable knowledge of Word and Excel.
• You enjoy the world of new technologies.
What will you get ?
- Permanent contract with 2 months training.
- Schedule : Monday to Sunday with rotations.
- Working hours : 4pm to 12 midnight.
- Hybrid mode : 4 days / week you will be working from home.
- Full hybrid mode possible if you are not from Madrid.
- Holidays up to 23 days.
- Salary : 21K / year.
- Starting date : 9th of January 2023.