Perfiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
Desde 55.000 €
The company is Europe’s leading online retailer of pet supplies. With over 8 million active customers in more than 30 European and around 150 people working from countries such as Spain, Germany, Poland or Austria.
As a Technical Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to:
- Own the Product Backlog, ensuring what we build is valuable for business.
- Maintain the Backlog in a good shape and help the engineers by providing context when needed.
- Collaborate with the dev team as mates in order to build the best possible product.
- Create a vision of where we should go and an evolving roadmap to achieve that vision.
- Identify improvement opportunities in business that could be tackled with data science solutions.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have 5 years of experience working as Data Scientist and/or Data Analyst.
- You have 3 years of experience in a product management role: setting priorities and defining new products.
- You have a statistical background and good knowledge of data mining techniques.
- You have experience with SCRUM methodology.
- You are fluent English.
- Knowledge about SQL and Python is a plus.
What we are offering:
- 28 labour days of vacation (plus December 24th and 31st)
- Flexibility first. Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself.
- Remote working flexibility (up to 60% remote).
- Offices in the city center of Madrid. Modern working spaces with table tennis, foosball, fresh fruit, beverages and company events.
- Private medical healthcare insurance for all our employees.
- Continuous development through internal and external training opportunities.
- Participate in the technology community through our meetups and conferences.
- English, German and Spanish language courses.
- Discount in our zooplus shop for all our employees.
- Referral program. You will receive a bonus by helping us finding the best talent.
- We encourage diversity, meet our motivated and friendly teammates from over 50 nationalities.