Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Founded in 1879, our client is widely renowned and has more than 70,000 employees. Our client is a really exciting multinational company that is responsible for gazes production in the medical and industrial fields.
- Proactively handle collections within a portfolio of customers, being responsible and accountable for the -collection process in the portfolio, based on policies and procedures defined by the company
- Build a relationship with customers which leads to good payment behavior
- Manage customer relationships, which includes problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Decide on the release of the blocked orders and ensure the timely release
- Analyzing and deciding on the level of creditworthiness of customers (for payments and deliveries) based on internal and external information, policies, and procedures defined
- Ensuring proper financial measures for collections
- Advising on reconciliation and under/over payments
- Own more complex credit management issues when required from the Front Offices
- Ensure the lowest possible write-off for uncollectable balances
- Support requests from the partner Finance department
- You have a University degree in the financial or economical area or experience in similar roles
- Also you have experience in Customer Service areas (customer support, handling customer complaints)
- Your level of Dutch is native or C2 and you can speak English fluently. If you speak Portuguese is a plus
I- f you have experience with SAP and Excel Knowledge (Pivot Tables, Formulas (vlookups, conditionals, etc) is a value
- Experience in a Shared Service environment or similar
- You are an analytical person and you are oriented to solving problems
- Stable vacancy;
- Dynamic and multicultural environment;
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Possibility of growth at the company.