Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
Our client is a multinational web fleeting and vehicle tracking management company based in Barcelona.
• You will provide product information and effective technical and administration support through multiple channels (phone and email).
• You will provide customers with a personalized experience, effectively solving their issues and inquiries, whilst keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• You will proactively manage customer expectations.
• You will constantly update our CRM system (SalesForce) with all relevant information collected during customer service activities.
• You will liaise with peers as well as cross-departmentally to provide complete and thoroughly researched answers for the customers.
• You already have a successful experience in a similar role.
• You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in German and fluent in English (written and spoken)
• You have good interpersonal and customer service skills.
• You are eager to learn new products and technologies and utilize your knowledge in a practical way.
• You are able to follow standard processes and practices within set service levels.
• You are a team player.
• A competitive salary.
• A cheque of €500 to set up you home office.
• A work from abroad allowance of 40 days per year.
• A relocation package (flight + accommodation + administrative help).
• Food allowance.
• Health insurance.
• Birthdays off.
• A multinational dynamic environment.
• Hybrid working week.