Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is an outstanding French company in the Marketing department. They are a team of marketers and developers that offers software products. A duo that ensures that their platform meets the sales and loyalty requirements of brands on a daily basis.
As an Email Marketing Specialist:
· You will follow a Customer portfolio and closely work with Customer Success Manager(s) (sharing feedback, documentation, meeting preparation, etc..).
· You will draw and deliver empowerment programs for your customer’s portfolio.
· You will onboard new customer: ensure the handling of the platform and the implementation of the basics.
· You will design and lead action plan to drive product awareness, adoption and meet customer goals.
· You will set up regular touch points with customers to assure their evolution and adoption.
· You will be the direct contact for your customers regarding platform questions or issues (via ticketing).
· You will participate in client meetings with Customer Success Managers to understand their digital strategy and key business objectives.
· You will be the expert on new product features for internal teams and customers.
· You will contribute to knowledge library and enablement resources (eLearning, use case library, certification, documentation, etc.).
· You will gather and share feedback with internal teams for continuous improvement of our programs product.
You are the person we are looking for if:
· You have a native or bilingual level of French.
· You have an advanced level of English (Advanced level of Spanish would be a plus).
· You own a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
· You have at least 3 years experience in CRM, Customer Success or Digital Marketing role.
· You have strong written verbal communication skills, client-facing experience, and a customer-first attitude.
· You have a good understanding of campaign analytics and campaign optimization and interest in marketing trends.
· You are able to manage multiple activities in parallel.
· You have strong organizational skills.
· You are flexible, you can adapt quickly to changing priorities; capable of operating in a dynamic environment.
· You have some experience as an Email Marketing Specialist.
What do we offer?
· You will be working in Barcelona city center.
· You will work from Monday to Friday.
· You will have an hybrid model (minimum 5 days per month working from the office).
· You will receive some tickets restaurant.
· You will get a medical insurance.
· You will have 35 days of holidays per year.