De duración indefinida
Our client provides software and service solutions in the fields of electrical, automation and mechatronic engineering.
During your day to day:
- You will contact existing customers from Czech Republic and Slovakia to sell the whole product portfolio including licenses, support, services, and trainings.
- You will identifying new opportunities with existing customers.
- You will generate the quote, negotiating with customer and closing the deal.
- You will be sourcing new sales opportunities, understanding customer needs through consultative selling, identifying key players, and generating interest, being able to remove competition where needed.
- You will do the follow up with and documenting leads and opportunities in CRM application.
- You will have a tight collaboration with field sales, closing meetings for them and providing sales support when needed.
- You will be following up with implementation and service delivery to make sure we are able to invoice services.
- (Occasionally) You will perform cold calling and/or emailing to potential customers/projects.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You live in Barcelona and have the NIE.
- You have a native level of both Czech and Slovak languages.
- You have a high level of English.
- You have 2 year-experience in sales.
- You have experience in telesales, ideally B2B with software or technical products.
- You have business administration, industrial engineering and/or IT expertise.
- You have strong phone presence and experience.
- You have agility, analytical skills, willingness to learn with strong sales mentality and customer orientation.
- Competitive salary.
- Hybrid work model, with offices based in sunny Barcelona city centre.
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday, office hours.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- You will be part of a great environment.
- You will join an international and growing company.