Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
From 23.000 €
We are looking for a person accustomed to making use of libraries, digital resources, academic databases, electronic journals and press, digital platforms, etc., either for academic reasons or for personal interests. We are thinking of someone who has experience in the documentation sector, but it is not necessary.
As a Library Assistant:
- You will provide personalized attention to queries and incidents of library users, in person at the library counter, and online through teams and email.
- You will monitor all circulation activity, including procedures for issuing, returning, and maintaining library records.
- You will maintain a good atmosphere in the study room and ensure the proper use of resources.
- You will perform the technical process of the library collection (registration, sealing, protection, topographic signature, tiling, placement and signalling).
- You will conduct and promote training and guided tours of library resources.
- You will carry out and promote training on pedagogical innovation resources.
- You will maintain and edit the contents of the different spaces and communication channels, physical and digital of the library: virtual campus, digital guides, intranet, etc.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher level training cycle of any discipline.
- You have minimum of 2 years in the field of valuable documentation although this is not essential.
- You have the ability to make use of libraries, digital resources, academic databases, electronic journals and press, digital platforms, etc.
- You have the ability to work and manage periods of high workload.
- You have an advanced level of Spanish and English (Minimum level C1).
- You have in-depth knowledge of Office 365 suite; Office automation at an advanced level. It will be highly valued to be in possession of the ACTIC advanced certificate.
What we offer:
- You will receive a Fixed contract.
- You will work from 11-20H
- You will receive around € 23,000 gross, according to profile and experience.
- You will work in a modern facility. Newly Built.