Profiles Desarrollo (IT)
De duración indefinida
We are the IT provider of the Allianz Group who, together with the group units, operates, optimizes, transforms and innovates applications and services in order to create the best customer experience together.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will:
• Collect, analyze and check functional and technical requirements regarding technical implementation and feasibility and translate them into the technical software design
• Ensure fulfillment of non-functional requirements of the solution, such as performance, data protection, IT security and ergonomics/usability
• Analysis and evaluation of technical requirements for benefits and risks and then development and realization of user stories
• Design of the architecture and adherence to the architecture principles, IT strategy, IT security and all legal and regulatory requirements with regard to compliance and data protection
• Maintenance and optimization of the relevant systems, ensuring performance and availability as well as version and patch management
• Configuration and support of applications and services related to data engineering and data science in the Allianz Cloud
• Support and interaction with data scientists and data engineers within the Allianz Group
• Writing technical documentation and applying best practices
• Provision of new services - Development and maintenance of automated processes for the enablement of application teams
• Design of efficient and scalable operating concepts and processes together with the team
• Assumption of responsibility and continuous improvement of a secure, high-performance, automated, highly stable and trouble-free system operation
• Preparation of test scenarios
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• Completed degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or physics or business administration with a focus on IT
• Deep knowledge of Python, R and possibly another programming language, preferably in the context of data science (including Shiny, RStudio)
• Knowledge of data science tools such as Jupyter notebooks or Sagemaker
• Well-founded experience with public cloud provider services (especially AWS) and Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) as well as data pipelines based on Kafka and corresponding services (AWS Glue, AWS Kinesis,..)
• Excellent experience in the application of cloud architectures and IT security principles
• Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Several years of practical experience in operational tasks, development of runtime / container and usage of version control system GIT
• Several years of experience with workflow automation (e.g. Jenkins)
• Confident handling of Linux server operating systems and shell scripting
• Experience with database systems (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL (Aurora), Snowflake)
• Knowledge of Tomcat and Java
• Knowledge of both data modeling and SQL (knowledge of the ABS data model would be a plus)
• Several years of experience with agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) as well as tools such as Confluence and Jira
• Business fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written), nice to have: German
• Competence to manage tasks in demanding and unfamiliar situations with problem solving skills based on practice and precedent
• Ability to cooperate efficiently with clients and different departments as well as willingness to support new team members
In this position you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund.
- We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Open and international working environment.