De duración indefinida
Schneider Electric Digital Grid Solutions provide mission-critical real-time solutions to ensure efficiency and reliability in the operation and management of the electricity grid.
• Read and understand available project documentation in project preparedness phase
• Report project related issues/risks to project manager and TPO
Report individual/private/knowledge/experience related issues/risks to TPO. Support the delivery of high value technical solutions to our clients in the Utilities industry.
• Work with Project team to define the best technical approach to meet customer business requirements using one or more Schneider offerings.
• Support the design and documentation of proposed customer solutions based on defined requirements.
• Prepare project analysis, design, functional and interface specification documentation.
• Configuration, test planning and test execution on one or more concurrent pro-jects.
• Perform project management activities, such as tracking deliverables, creating status reports, managing resource plans and monitoring successful achievement of project goals.
• Testing support during official testing phase (e.g., FAT, SAT)
• Report the defects found during official and unofficial testing
• Participate in GoLive and Production Support
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, or geography (or related field with computer emphasis),
Minimum Experience: 1-3 years, related experience in GIS software/systems deployment preferably in the Electrical Utility sector.
Desirable domain areas: Electrical Utilities software solutions such as SCADA Systems, Outage Management Systems (OMS), Distribution Management Systems (DMS), Energy Management Systems (EMS), Generation Management Systems (GMS), Work Flow Management Systems (WFMS), GIS Systems, Advance Metering Systems (AMI).
• Technical experience with GIS solutions (ArcGIS, Smallword, Geodatabases, etc.) is required.
• Technical experience with ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and other Esri products.
• Experience with the ArcFM Solution.
• Proven capability in Documentation, Testing, Installation, Commissioning, and Service Processes.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Experience with commercial RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL Server preferred. Ability to travel both domestically and internationally about 30% of the time.
What they offer:
- Permanent contract with the company.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Training plan and access to our training platform where you can develop your professional and personal skills
- Work-life balance, flextime, etc.
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, health, and life insurance, etc.
- Career path opportunities within a multinational company
- And more benefits per site!