Profiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
Our client is an American company of the industrial sector, present worldwide and providing highly technological solutions of air filtering.
They are building up their new center, heavily investing in structures and multilingual talent.
The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- You will process, monitor and follow up customers' purchasing orders
- You will ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers
- You will provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- You will handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities
- You will receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships
- You will establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have higher education or bachelor’s degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience
- You have a Native or C2 level of Dutch
- You have an advanced level of English
- You have at least 1 or 2 years experience in administration/ customer service/ logistics
- You have a working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Friday
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle bus from Pl. España to the organization