Perfiles Atención al Cliente y Soporte Técnico
De duración indefinida
Desde 25.000 €
Our client is one of the leaders in different sectors of the European market. Their solutions are always updated to the specific needs of the sectors with which they work.
They provide a complete service from start to finish: installation, training, assistance, network services and maintenance of software and material. They offer a wide range of software and computer equipment.
As a Helpdesk support agent your main tasks will be:
- To receive and respond to enquiries from customers via email and phone.
- Ensure queries are resolved efficiently and accurately.
- Work in tandem with international support teams to answer customer phone calls and emails. As well as process and troubleshoot customer queries.
- Provide product support, becoming an expert on all aspects of performance and features of software solutions (time management and planning, POS and ERP) for a variety of sectors such as retail, wholesale, hotels, rest homes etc.
- Ensure reported problems are resolved within a timely manner so that contractual agreements are met.
- Use the call logging system to log, update and monitor reported queries.
- Provide functional product training to customers where required, covering a wide variety of technical subjects.
- Native level of Dutch and you speak a B2 Level of French and an Advanced Level of English
- Spanish is a plus however not mandatory.
- At least 1 year experience in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or IT related field or related work experience.
- Experience with time management, retail or ERP software is a plus.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer service skills such as active listening and ability to quickly assess and identify technical problems and provide recommended solutions.
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
- Highly organised and confident, showing good initiative.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Organised and efficient with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Hard-working and always be willing to go extra mile.
- Willing to travel.
- Multinational work environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Indefinite contract