Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
We are looking for a Senior Internal Audit for an multinational corporation that provides information technology services to businesses, based in Barcelona. The Senior Internal Audit executes operational, financial and compliance internal audit related activities ensuring adherence to Company policies, identifying/implementing best practices and overall risk mitigation and evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls for TD SYNNEX.
How your day will look like?
You will assist in the development of audit reports, tracking audit findings and ensuring follow up is performed on management actions. Assist in the execution of various internal control, compliance and audit activities and in the preparation of the annual risk assessment.
Your tasks will consist of:
- You will assist in the preparation of risk assessments, identifying risks and recommend areas of emphasis for internal audits and consultations.
- You will assist in the development of the annual audit plan.
- You will perform audits toward the execution of a plan, of internal audit reviews, to evaluate the adequacy of controls and management as related to key risks to TD SYNNEX.
- You will assist in the preparation of audit reports with key findings and management recommendations.
- You will maintain concise, up-to-date records of audit plans, findings, work papers, reports and other supporting documentation for the audits performed.
- You will review and document internal financial and operational processes and controls through interviews, documentation review, questionnaires, transaction testing and analytics.
- You will effectively track, monitor and provide reporting over multi-location audit activities and results.
To succeed in this role, it’s pertinent that:
- You are able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of management
- You have a strong negotiation skills and firm leadership skills with the ability to bring new ideas and be assertive
- You have possessing strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion
- You have the ability to build solid, effective relationships with others and constructively work under high workloads and deadlines
- You have 3+ years of relevant audit experience
(SOX, Big4, SSC experience is a huge plus)
Education: CPA or CIA preferred
Language: High level of English (required) and other EU languages a plus
- You will have the programs tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle
- You will accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses
- You will boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program
- You will join a team with global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities
- You will network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our on boarding program
- You will participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives
Apart from that, even more is waiting for you:
- meal vouchers
- health care
- vouchers for restaurants and more!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
If you’re excited about working for our company and believe you’re a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we’re looking for!