Perfiles Administración y Finanzas
Founded in 1879, our client is widely renowned and has more than 70,000 employees. Our client is a really exciting multinational company that is responsible for the gazes production in the medical and industrial fields.
As a Collections Specialist:
- You will work with a portfolio of existing clients.
- You will build strong relationships with those existing clients.
- You will be the responsible for analyzing and authorizing purchases and products' deliveries.
- You will be responsible for negotiating and creating payments measures.
- You will ensure timely collections of outstanding balances from customers according to our client’s credit collections policy.
- You will ensure customer calls and emails are responded to within department targets and identify any customer complaints.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have minimum secondary school (High School).
- You have some previous experience working in administrative roles.
- You have a native level of French and an intermediate level of English.
- You have some experience using SAP - A basic knowledge would be a plus.
- You have some experience using the Office Suite.
What do we offer?
- You will be able to work hybrid: 3 days from home and 2 from the office.
- You will receive a competitive salary + language bonus + meal allowance.
- You will have the possibility to grow within the company.
- You will work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- You will work from Monday to Friday (from 7am to 4pm)