Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client is a specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the USA and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, directors and officers, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
As a Claims Technician:
- You will monitor claims with no expected cost, from notification to closure.
- You will liaise with service providers, brokers and other stakeholders to support the effective monitoring and escalation of claims.
- You will assist with claims data requirements.
- You will produce and maintain spreadsheets, bordereaux and databases to enhance data presentation, analysis, and storage.
- You will participate in cross-team and intra-team projects.
- You will comply with standards for timeliness of contact, follow-up and payments.
- You will build effective working relationships with other team members.
- You will operate within approved claims authorities at all times.
- You will maintain a thorough knowledge of industry regulations and minimum standards.
- You will ensure the monitoring of claims conforms to the agreed standardized processes and use of share service functions as appropriate.
- You will contribute to the commitment to, and active development of a continuous improvement culture within the overall claims function.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a fluent level of English and German / Italian.
- You can speak another language at a fluent level - it would be a plus.
- You have at least 1 year experience in the insurance / claims departments.
- You own a degree in any discipline – it would be a plus.
- You have good computer skills - Knowledge of MS Office.
- You have good organization and analytical skills.
- You are able to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- You are a team worker as well as able to work on own initiative.
- You have some experience as a Claims Technician- it would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of insurance wordings, especially financial lines.
What do we offer?
- You will have a 12 months' contract with a potential renewal.
- You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership.
- You will have a lunch allowance - 11 Euros per working day.
- You will have a pension plan.
- You will have private Medical + Life Insurances.
- You will receive some other benefits!