Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is an important multinational group with more than 20,000 employees with a wide international presence in the world of travel.
In your day-to-day:
• You will be making accounting entries: closing adjustments, monthly account registration.
• You will be doing a monthly review of balances and inter-company transactions.
• You will be maintaining relationships with external auditors.
• You will have contact with customers and/or suppliers to manage collections and payments, allocation of expenses, claims, etc.
• You will perform other tasks depending on the final position.
You're the person we're looking for if:
• You have between 1-3 years of experience in Accounting positions.
• You have demonstrable training and/or knowledge in the Financial-Accounting area.
• You have a solid knowledge of SAP or Oracle and Excel.
• You have a high level of French, and English.
• You have the ability to work in a team, sense of order and quality orientation.
• We offer a fixed stable position with real possibilities of development.
• We offer a continuous training and performance evaluation.
• We offer flexible hours.
• We offer intensive days on Fridays and during Summer.
• We offer language courses.
• We offer competitive salary package based on experience and knowledge.
• We offer well connected and modern offices with complementary services.