Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Allianz Technology supports Allianz Group in boosting its leading market position. We realize synergies and cultivate innovation.
As a Entity Risk Officer you will be responsible for:
- Actively supports the Operating Entitiy incl. their departments, services, tribes or projects with the implementation of the Risk Policy Framework (Risk Policy, IRCS Policy, AZTEC Outsourcing Policy, TPRM standard)
- Oversees and monitors compliance with the Risk Policy Framework
- Contributes to the improvement of Allianz Technology’s risk culture
- Reports of any material risk management related information to the AZ Technology CRO and/or respective central risk management team (high risk situations, exceptions and risk acceptances), performs the Operating Entity Risk Committee and contributes to the Service compliance meetings of customers
- Coordinates the implementation and regular performance of the Integrated Risk and Control System (IRCS) Cycle and Third-Party Risks Management (TPRM) Cycle
- Ensures clear allocation of Risk and Control ownerships including Business ownerships for outsourced functions or services
- Coordinates risk assessments (including outsourcing risk assessments), supporting the business in control implementation, documentation and performance, development of mitigation plans and its follow up
- Coordinates activities with other expert functions, in particular Data Privacy, Information Security, Protection Resilience
- Supports Business Owners and TPRM team in the identification and classification of outsourcing contracts and in fulfilling outsourcing requirements according to the Policies and Standards (e.g. Outsourcing Due Diligence, Exit Plans)
- Performs quality assurance on the outcomes of the IRCS and TPRM cycle
- Plans and coordinates control testing activities (including own performance of independent control testing) in accordance with the testing scope defined by Allianz Technology central Risk Management team
- Supporting the business owners in preparing and reviewing approval of new business, project new outsourcing contract approval applications or other project and program risk assessments incl. their follow up on mitigation actions
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- Multi-year professional experience, in different areas of IT risk management or other safeguarding functions
- Good understanding of the risk categories: operational risk, IT risk, project risk, third party risk, business risk
- Good knowledge of local service landscape and supplier relationships
- Basic knowledge of local regulatory environment and standards like: COBIT 2019, COSO, ISO27xxx, ISAE/SOC
- Strong communication and conflict management skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, knowledge of ORGS, SNOW, MicroStrategy is a plus
As an Entity Risk Officer in Allianz, you will have:
- Steady job, you'll get a permanent contract since the first day.
- Competitive salary.
- Fringe benefits: meal and supplies compensation, life and accident insurance, private pension plan and studies fund. We also offer discounts on other products from the company and shares as well as a Christmas gift card among others. Dare to discover a world of benefits!
- Actual work-life balance policies: entry-leave flexibility of 2 hours every day, reduced schedule on Fridays and during the summer, 26 holiday days per year, recoverable working hours, as well as, hybrid workplace model.
- Career development: Digital learning platforms, mentoring programs and training sessions give employees the opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Relocation Service for international transfers.
- Open and international working environment.