Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is a leading multi-sector technology, design and business university with more than 91,000 students and 11,000 employees worldwide. They offer graduate, undergraduate, professional training and online programs to provide students with a variety of job-relevant pathways, based in Barcelona.
The Finance Manager is a key member of the Operations team:
The position is responsible for ensuring that the University’s taxation, management and statutory reports comply with all financial accounting, taxation and governance requirement.
Reports to: Associate Director, Planning Resources (Europe) with a dotted line to Director Central Finance Operations .
- Preparation of financial and management reports for a range of stakeholders on Europe and University’s financial assets and including the review and provision of regulatory and compliance advice.
-End of month management including preparation and posting of month end accruals, review, accounting posting and payments of salaries, transactional processes, including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost accounting, revenue recognition, etc.
- Reconciliation of all company accounts and if needed timely corrections of data.
We are looking for an individual with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Significant experience in financial and tax management, accounting, including regulatory reporting within a global group.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Spanish accounting standard and practices.
-Reporting of EU funded research projects.
- A minimum of a Master qualification in Accounting / Finance discipline (Master degree and professional qualifications are preferred)
- At least five years’ experience in Financial, Management and Tax accounting for a medium size business, preferably with international connections.
- High level proficiency in English and Spanish (Catalan would also be an advantage)