Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is specialised in vertical market software companies. Their goal is to deliver the best critical solutions for customers in their respective industries.
What will be your missions ?
- You will do day-to-day accounting entries for a non-integrated entity.
- You will do the bank postings and reconciliation.
- You will do the payroll reconciliation.
- You will perform weekly/monthly closing tasks and complex journal entries.
- You will do the full tax reconciliation.
- You will do the balance sheet analysis and reviews, including reconciliations of all nominal accounts.
- You will prepare financial KPIs, ad-hoc performance analysis and management reporting.
- You will support the Head of Finance in oversight of junior accountants, including review of their work, coaching and onboarding.
- You will participate in the completion of audit engagements and compliance requirements.
- You will be part of the financial integration for new acquisitions.
What kind of profile we are looking for ?
- You have at least 3 years of experience post-qualification as a Chartered Accountant.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You have a fluent level of Dutch.
- You have a high level of English, both written and spoken.
- You have the legal documentation to work in Spain.
- You are a detail-oriented self-starter who thrives to learn and solve problems.
- You have a genuinely curious mindset, capable of quickly learning new systems.
- You have the desire to grow and develop over time.
- You have excellent analytical and numeracy skills.
- You are a team player who loves challenges and who is driven by continuous professional development.
What do we offer ?
- Permanent contract.
- Hybrid mode: 3days from home. 2days at the office.
- Opportunities of growing in an international company.
- Company mindest where people are our greatest assets, so investing in them is our priority number one.
- Competitive salary depending on the profile/experience. To be revealed during the 1st interview.