Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Would you like to be a part of a company in the chemical sector (medical and industrial gases) belonging to a multinational group?
The IT demand Project Management team in Region Europe West (REW) is the key address for any business demand leading to IT change. We shape the IT demand pipeline together with our REW Business Units, we manage and optimize the Portfolio, and we deliver projects. Thus, we maximize business value through focused IT Demand Management and excellent Project delivery.
• You will be part of the IT Demand Project Management team and work mostly independently on demand qualification and project delivery.
• You engage and collaborate with stakeholders from various departments and across different levels in the organization. You define, set up and coordinate interdisciplinary project teams tailored for project success.
• Together with experts from the regional Business Units you identify and qualify new IT demand: You optimize the demand towards business value add. You set up the delivery towards minimized risk, optimal cost and maximized throughput.
• You will ensure projects are delivered in time, scope and cost via applying agile and classic project management standards. You contribute your expertise to further refine processes and tools of our IT Demand Project Management function.
• You are a reliable and trusted partner towards our internal customers from the regional Business units as well as towards the various delivery teams in Regional-, EMEA- and Corporate-IT.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
• You possess a degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or similar area.
• You have gained at least 8 years of professional experience in a related industrial environment. Experience in IT consulting is a plus.
• You have practical experience in Project Management, preferably IT project management, applying industry standard methodologies (e.g PMI, SCRUM). Change Management knowledge or certification is a plus.
• You have a sense for IT as business value enabler and you are obsessed by understanding and refining business processes and tools.
• You are able to moderate workshops and communicate with various stakeholders effectively, result driven. You can coordinate, manage, and delegate.
• You can define and create deliverables independently as well as in a team. You can manage interdisciplinary teams and drive teams results towards the goal.
• You have very good English skills, and you are willing to travel occasionally.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Full time: 09:00-18:00h
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company