Profiles Administración y Finanzas
Our client based in Barcelona, is a leading contact centre serving customers in 30 countries in more than 60 languages.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Forecasting, scheduling and real time controlling.
· Compliance Management.
· Ensures that Contact Centre is aware of legal requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
· Manages schedule adherence reporting and operation team´s feedback process and callcentre policies that impact KPIs.
· Reports payroll for Contact Centre to HR.
· Generates and implements automated reports as requested to manage KPIs of business.
· Works with central departments to implement automated and Business Intelligence tools.
. English skills - advanced
· High level of Excel
· Professional and method competence (Problem solving).
· Organization of work (Target orientated and Tolerance to the pressure).
· Customer orientation· Creativity / Innovation
· Company Contract.
· Full-time: 39 hours per week. The contract is from Monday to Sunday so sometimes you will have to work on the weekends. The following shifts are available: Morning shift 08h-16h) or Afternoon shift (16h-00h).
· Modern work environment at an attractive location with excellent public transport connections.
· An international environment employing people from different nationalities and cultures.