Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our client is specialist in insurance businesses with operations in Europe, the US and Asia. They are a market leader in many of its chosen lines, which include professional indemnity, crime, healthcare, property, environmental liability, cyber liability, marine, reinsurance, accident and life, and political risks and contingency business.
Your main task will be to provide support in underwriting operations processes.
During your day-to-day:
· You will gather information for new business and renewal quotes
· You will triage submissions including Vulnerability scanning and Ransomware Application checks
· You will liaise with Broker queries
· You will produce Quote Documentation
· You will assist with risk analysis, consistent with underwriting guidelines
· You will make underwriting decisions, within pre-defined limits
· You will confirm pricing and binding conditions are met
· You will issue new and renewal quotes, binders, and policies within company guidelines
· You will attend underwriting training and meetings as appropriate
· You will provide professional service to brokers via email, telephone, and face to face
You are the person we are looking for if:
· You have a fluent level of English and Spanish
· You have at least 2-3 years of administrative experience, within the insurance or financial services sector
· You have experience in the insurance sector (would be highly appreciated)
· You have good computer skills and general knowledge of MS Office Suite
· You have good organizational and analytical skills
· You can manage your time successfully, meet deadlines and prioritize
· You are a team player and have initiative
What do we offer?
· You will have a competitive salary
· You will have a permanent contract
· You will have 25 days of holidays + bank holidays
· You will have a gym Membership/Fitness Related Membership
· You will have a meal allowance - €11 per working day
· You will have a pension plan
· You will have private Medical + Life Insurances
· You will receive some other benefits!