Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
Our Client is a Multinational Company in the Industrial Gas Industry.
The company has opened a pan-European Shared Service Center based in Barcelona. Apart from the financial transaction functions, this center also houses all of European accounting and administrative functions.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- You will be in charge of the timely and accurate preparation and filling of Annual Financial Statements in accordance with Dutch Accounting Standards and Dutch Civil Code for several Dutch legal entities.
- You will be closing monthly, quarterly, and annual activities for US GAAP and NL GAAP.
- You will be doing the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis in line with company policy.
- You will be responsible for the annual statutory audit of the Dutch entities and obtaining a clean sign-off for the annual accounts by our auditor company.
- You will be having continuous close cooperation internally with other finance, payroll, Tax, Legal, Business departments in the Netherlands, consolidation department at the head office in the US or other locations as needed.
- You will be reviewing and advise on all major transactions recorded correctly under the DAS requirements, preparing, and executing all necessary legal adjustments.
- You will be assigning and/or supporting others legal entities managed by the North continent technical accounting team.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Degree in accounting or finance administration.
- You have working knowledge of Dutch accounting standards and Dutch Civil Code.
- You have basic knowledge of Dutch reporting and tax structure.
- You have experience in another GAAP would also be a plus (US GAAP, IFRS, Others...)
- You have experience in the preparation of annual financial statements under DAS.
- You have an ability to communicate effectively in a large, multidisciplined and multicultural environment.
- You have strong verbal and written skills in English and Dutch.
- You have working knowledge of office applications, Microsoft Office package and SAP.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract in a USA International company.
- Hybrid work mode and flexible schedule.
- Relocation help (NIE, accommodation).
- Competitive salary and variable bonus depending on the company's performance.
- Medical insurance and flexible remuneration.
- Pension plan: after 2 years, the company adds 2% of the salary.
- 30 euros per month as a work from home allowance.