Profiles Administración y Finanzas
De duración indefinida
From 25.000 €
You will work in a major company in the Financial Services sector, with a good environment and a large global presence. The offices are located in Madrid with very good access both by public transport and by car. Working in this company will allow you to continue promoting your career.
Your main responsibilities will be:
Execute support processes for the Human Resources area:
- Personnel administration: Communication of payroll incidents to the agency in
Coordination with the financial department. Review of documentation, settlements,
communication of contracts, among other administrative tasks.
- Recruitment and selection: Definition of the position, publication in job portals,
- Training and development: Organization of training activities, training sessions
internal, communication of courses to provider for bonus with Fundae.
- Compensation and benefits: Coordination, management and control of the annual benefits plan of
- Occupational risk prevention management through the External Prevention Service.
- Reporting and HR systems.
- Internal communication: Edition of monthly newsletter, communication campaigns...
- Keep updated the information in the Human Resources systems, as well as in improvements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the HR area and/or accredited training
- High knowledge in the area of compensation and benefits.
- Strategic vision, accustomed to high levels of interlocution, collaborator, good worker in
team, empathetic and generator of ideas and solutions
- High level of English, oral and written (essential requirement)
- Medium-high level of Portuguese. (desirable).
- Permanent contract directly with our client
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Stability within a leading company
- Good working environment
- Professional development
- Onboarding Training
- Social benefits
- Conciliation measures